Reading Time: 4 minutes
Super Simple Recipe For Chocolate Cannabis Bread
Servings: 1 piece
- 1 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil
- 1 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda
- 3 Tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- 1¼ Cups of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Ounce of a Chopped Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- ½ Cup of Roasted And Salted Pepitas
- 1⅔ Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- ⅓ Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1½ Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Large bowl
- Medium bowl
- Baking spray
- 9” x 5” loaf pan
- Medium, microwaveable bowl
- Speaking of, let’s get started by preheating your oven to a traditional 350°.
- As that oven climbs up to that preferred temperature level, you can grab some baking spray, and thoroughly coat a 9” x 5” loaf pan.
- Once you’ve completed that quick step, you can grab a large bowl for mixing. In it, you’ll want to whisk together your eggs. Then, you’ll want to add in your cannabis-infused cooking oil, vanilla, and granulated sugar. Keep that whisking going, party people. Don’t stop until the contents start to take on a smooth consistency.
- Now, in a medium bowl, whisk in your cocoa, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, along with your salt. Keep that going until you’ve adequately combined all of those elements together.
- When you’re happy with how that’s looking, you can take that flour mixture, and add it to your egg mixture from before. Be sure to stir, stir, stir. You won’t want to stop that stirring until everything is expertly combined with one another.
- After that, you can start to stir your chocolate chips and a half cup of pepitas into the blended concoction. When you don’t think it could be anymore mixed together, transfer that batter into that previously-prepared pan of yours. With the help of a trusty spatula, make sure to even out the top of the pan, to allow for even cooking.
- At this point, you’ll want to take that newly-filled pan, and toss it in the oven for about an hour.
- You’ll know it’s ready to go once it passes that traditional “toothpick” test. If everything is looking good, you may then remove it from the oven, and place the pan on a nearby wire rack for roughly 15 minutes or so
- After that time period has elapsed, you’ll want to grab a fairly sharp knife, and run that sucker along the edges of the pan to loosen up its grip on the bread. Once you’ve adequately transferred the bread from the pan onto the rack, you should let that baby cool down for about another hour or so.
- While that is cooling, you’ll want to get your hands on a medium, microwaveable bowl.
Melt Chocolate Instructions
- In it, you will mix together the bitter-sweet chocolate bit sand cream. When those are mixed together, you’ll then want to toss it in the microwave, so the chocolate can melt.
- In my experience, it takes about 45 seconds in total for this to happen, but you must remember to do it in 15 second intervals, being sure to stir up the contents along the way.
- When that’s nice and melted, you can add in your powdered sugar, and stir up the contents until everything is super smooth.
- After that quick step, take that newly-created glaze over to your bread, and drizzle a healthy amount of it atop your bread as it cools on the rack.
- Then, if you’d like, you can sprinkle a few of those remaining pepitas on top, for an added accent. But, other than that, you can dig in, friend, because you just made an awesome batch of Chocolate Cannabis Bread.
- Nicely done, my fellow cannabis chefs!
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 15kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 1g