Reading Time: 4 minutes
Super Simple Recipe For Chocolate Cannabis Bread
- 1 Cup Cup of Cannabis-InfusedCooking Oil
- 1 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Teaspoons of Baking Soda
- 3 Tablespoons Tablespoons of HeavyCream
- 1¼ Cups Cups of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Teaspoon of VanillaExtract
- ½ Cup Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Ounce Ounce of a ChoppedBittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- ½ Cup Cup of Roasted AndSalted Pepitas
- 1⅔ Cups Cups of All-PurposeFlour
- ⅓ Cup Cup of Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1½ Teaspoon Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Teaspoon of BakingPowder
- 1 Teaspoon Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Cup Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Look, I know that seems like a lot of ingredients, and to befair, it is. But there is absolutely no reason you should be intimidated bythis recipe. It’s super straight-forward, and I’m confident that even the most“rookie” of cannabis cooks can pull off this recipe without a problem. It’sjust a matter of following the steps, that’s all.
- Speaking of, let’s get started by preheating your oven to atraditional 350°. As that oven climbs up to that preferred temperature level,you can grab some baking spray, and thoroughly coat a 9” x 5” loaf pan.
- Once you’ve completed that quick step, you can grab a largebowl for mixing. In it, you’ll want to whisk together your eggs. Then, you’llwant to add in your cannabis-infused cooking oil, vanilla, and granulatedsugar. Keep that whisking going, party people. Don’t stop until the contentsstart to take on a smooth consistency.
- Now, in a medium bowl, whisk in your cocoa, flour, cinnamon,baking soda, baking powder, along with your salt. Keep that going until you’veadequately combined all of thoseelements together.
- When you’re happy with how that’s looking, you can take thatflour mixture, and add it to your egg mixture from before. Be sure to stir,stir, stir. You won’t want to stop that stirring until everything is expertlycombined with one another.
- After that, you can start to stir your chocolate chips and ahalf cup of pepitas into the blended concoction. When you don’t think it couldbe anymore mixed together, transfer that batter into that previously-preparedpan of yours. With the help of a trusty spatula, make sure to even out the topof the pan, to allow for even cooking.
- At this point, you’llwant to take that newly-filled pan, and toss it in the oven for about an hour.You’ll know it’s ready to go once it passes that traditional “toothpick” test.If everything is looking good, you may then remove it from the oven, and placethe pan on a nearby wire rack for roughly 15 minutes or so
- After that time period has elapsed, you’ll want to grab afairly sharp knife, and run that sucker along the edges of the pan to loosen upits grip on the bread. Once you’ve adequately transferred the bread from thepan onto the rack, you should let that baby cool down for about another hour orso.
- While that is cooling, you’ll want to get your hands on amedium, microwaveable bowl.
- In it, you will mix together the bittersweet chocolate bitsand cream. When those are mixed together, you’ll then want to toss it in themicrowave, so the chocolate can melt.
- In my experience, it takes about 45 seconds in total for thisto happen, but you must remember to do it in 15 second intervals, being sure tostir up the contents along the way.
- When that’s nice and melted, you can add in your powderedsugar, and stir up the contents until everything is super smooth.
- After that quick step, take that newly-created glaze over toyour bread, and drizzle a healthy amount of it atop your bread as it cools onthe rack.
- Then, if you’d like, you can sprinkle a few of those remaining pepitas on top, for an added accent. But, other than that, you can dig in, friend, because you just made an awesome batch of Chocolate Cannabis Bread.
- Nicely done, my fellow cannabis chefs!