Reading Time: 5 minutes
These THC Microdose Raspberry Jam Cookies Are Unbelievably Good
- 4 ⅓ Cups of All-PurposeFlour
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of VanillaExtract
- 1 Egg
- ¾ Cups of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Regular SaltedButter (Room Temperature)
- THC Tincture (Your Desired Amount)
- ⅓ Cup of Raspberry Jam
In the cannabis community, there’s always some sort of trend going on. Some last for decades, while others die off rather quickly. But, whatever the case may be, the ones that stick around longest, often do because there’s a wealth of positive benefits that coincide with them. Like microdosing, for example.
SEE ALSO: How To Make THC-Infused Rib Eyes With Cannabis Chimichurri SauceThis new fad is all the rage in the cannabis community these days, and it’s abundantly easy to see why. In addition to being a great way to conserve your weed, it’s proving to people that you don’t need an inordinate amount of THC to get high. In fact, many studies are starting to prove that consistent low dose of THC, throughout the day, is more beneficial than a few, super strong smoke sessions. The same mentality goes for edibles, as well.Back in the day, the second a stoner got his hands on an edible, they’d overdo it, and eat far more than the suggested dose, solely because they wanted to get “super baked.” SEE ALSO: Simple Recipe For Potent Pot Peanut ButterSure, they probably accomplished that asinine goal, but in doing so, they likely experienced a healthy amount of paranoia and anxiety. Which is usually what occurs when one over-indulges in cannabis products of this nature. So, really, is that sort of approach worth it?I certainly don’t think so.Which is why I’m a recent convert to the microdosing lifestyle, and I have to admit, I’m digging it. I’m not only maintaining my stash for longer periods of time, but I’m also saving money while doing it. SEE ALSO: This Pot Pesto Recipe Is Phenomenal (And Potent)Also, any sort of anxious feelings that used to linger during moments of overconsumption have become a distant memory, and I strongly urge any and all of my fellow stoners to entertain such a change to their smoking lifestyle, as it may have a wealth of positive benefits that they may have otherwise never considered.And, should you take me up on this suggestion, or if you’re already microdosing on a regular basis, you may want to check out this awesome recipe for THC Microdose Raspberry Jam Cookies. SEE ALSO: This Chocolate Cannabis Bread Is Absolutely AmazingThey are tasty, mellow, and easy to make. They are, in effect, everything a cannabis edible should be, in my opinion.But, before we get into the steps required to make THC Microdose Raspberry Jam Cookies, you’ll need to get the following ingredients:
- Alright, now that you’ve successfully gotten your hands on all of those necessary elements, we can get started.
- To kick things off, you’ll want to expertly cream together your butter and sugar into a mixing bowl, preferably using a stand mixer.
- Once you’ve adequately creamed those two ingredients together, you can add in your vanilla and egg. Mix those two elements up until the contents take on a more “fluffy” consistency and appearance.
- When you’re happy with how that’s looking, you can go ahead and toss in your flour and salt. As you do that, be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of your mixing bowl to properly incorporate all of these critical elements together as best you can. Keep that going until you are left with a smooth-looking dough mixture.
- Then, remove the dough from the bowl, and place it onto a countertop that was previously dusted and sprinkled with a solid amount of flour, to prevent the dough from sticking to the surface.
- Now, using your hands, roll your dough mixture into a large ball.
- Then, with those very same hands of yours, flatten it out, and wrap it in plastic. Place that wrapped dough into the fridge for 2 hours, at least. But, if you have the time, I’d suggest leaving that sucker in there overnight.
- However long you choose to let it rest in the cold confines of the fridge, you will then remove it when you’re ready, and place it on the counter for a while, until it warms up a bit. Once it reaches a more malleable consistency, you can start rolling it out.
- But, before you get to that, you should make sure to preheat your oven to 350°, in addition to lining a couple of cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Be sure to flour up the countertop again before you start rolling out your dough.
- When you roll it out, you’re aiming for a thickness of about ¼ inch. When you hit that desired thickness, cut the dough into whatever size and shape that you see fit. Remember, you’ll need two matching pieces for each complete cookie – one bottom, one top. So, keep that in mind during your cutting process.
- After that, take all of those “top” pieces and place them onto a specific cookie sheet, and do the same with all the “bottom” ones, which should be placed onto the opposite sheet. Before you toss them in the oven, strategically cut out a hole in the middle of the “top” pieces.
- Following those quick incisions, you’ll then want to throw all the cookies in the oven for about 10 minutes. You’ll know everything is ready to go once the cookies develop a healthy brown complexion.
- When you spot that, remove the cookies from the oven, and allow them to rest on the counter to cool. As those cookies cool down, you can grab a small bowl, in which you will combine your raspberry jam and desired amount of THC tincture.
- Mix those two together as best you can. Then, you’ll want to pipe a specific amount of this infused jam mixture into the middle of your “bottom” cookies.
- Then, you’ll need to grab your sifter, and dump in your icing sugar, in order to properly dust all of the “top” cookies with some delicious sweetness.
- After that, simply place a “top” piece atop a “bottom” piece, and press down. This motion should force the scrumptious jam to fill in that center-hole of the “top” piece.
- And, boom, you’re done!
- That’s how you make THC Microdose Raspberry Jam Cookies!
- Stoned appetit, my fellow cannabis enthusiasts.
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3.5g | Saturated Fat: 1.5g | Sodium: 70mg | Potassium: 20mg | Sugar: 9g | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg