Reading Time: 2 minutes
Step-By-Step Recipe For THC Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches
Servings: 2 People
Before I launch into the simple recipe for these classic culinary creation, you need to make sure that you have all of the following ingredients first:
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- ½ Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Large Egg Beaten Lightly
- ¾ Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 2 Chicken Breast Halves Skinless, Boneless
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Pepper
- 2 Italian Sandwich Rolls Split
- 2 Slices of Provolone Cheese
- ⅓ Cup of Marinara Warmed
- Two substantially shallow bowls
- Mixing bowl
- Large skillet
- Baking sheet
You’d be hard-pressed to find someone that didn’t love sandwiches. There’s something undeniably delicious about this classic form of food that can do no wrong, in my opinion. And when these breaded delights decide to house one of my favorite meals of all-time, along with my favorite herb, it’s truly a match made in heaven. Which is precisely how I feel about this recipe for THC Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches.
SEE ALSO: Simple Recipe For Potent Pot Peanut ButterThese THC Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches are filling, hearty, and insanely scrumptious. Oh, and they can get you nice and stoned, too. I mean, seriously, is there anything this sandwich can’t do?!
- For starters, you’ll want to grab two substantially shallow bowls. Place your flour in one, and your egg in the other.
- Then, in a completely different bowl, mix together your Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- After you’ve prepared your breading stations, you’ll want to expertly pound that chicken breast with a meat mallet. Keep pounding away until it develops a thickness of roughly ½” or so. When it reaches that thickness, apply your desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Following that, you’ll take each chicken, one by one, and dip it into the flour, coating it thoroughly on both sides. Be sure to shake off any excess flour before moving on.
- Then, dip that very same breast into the egg mixture, and end it with a dip into the crumb mixture. And repeat that process with the rest of your chicken.
- When you’ve successfully accomplished that, place a large skillet over “Medium” heat, and toss in your cannabis-infused olive oil.
- Then, toss in your chicken, and let them cook for about 5 minutes on each side. You’ll know it’s ready to go when there is no more pink remaining, and the exterior of each piece is sporting a healthy golden brown color.
- At this point, you can remove them from the skillet, and place them onto those already-sliced sandwich rolls, and apply some provolone cheese and sauce on top.
- Finally, toss that sandwich on a baking sheet, open-faced, before sliding it into the broiler for a minute or two, just to melt that delicious cheese a bit.
- Then, when it’s ready, remove it from the broiler, toss it on a plate, and have at it!
- And, boom, that’s how you make THC Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 669kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 1124mg