Reading Time: 4 minutes
Simple Recipe For Potent Pot Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Any brand/consistency you prefer
- Cannabis-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Measuring Spoon
If you’ve read the title of this piece, you can tell that this is about to be a recipe for some sort of weed peanut butter, and you wouldn’t be wrong with that assumption. But, before I get into the details of how to make some homemade cannabis peanut butter in the comfort of your own kitchen, I feel inherently obligated to share with you my deeply rooted passion and appreciation for this amazingly delicious legume-based spread.This Homemade Pot Peanut Butter Is Deliciously Potent
SEE ALSO: This Pot Pesto Recipe Is Phenomenal (And Potent)Perhaps I’m in a group all by myself, but I was a tremendously picky eater as a child. I’m sure it did nothing but frustrate my parents. All they wanted was for their son to eat, well, like a normal human being. But, for one reason or another, I just had a difficult time expanding my culinary horizons as a child. SEE ALSO: This Chocolate Cannabis Bread Is Absolutely AmazingFrom my young perspective, I didn’t know what all the fuss was about. I thought, at that young, naive age, that I was making things easier on people by only wanting to eat a couple of things. They didn’t have to go all over town looking for new foods to feed me, which I figured was saving them a few errands throughout the week. But, as you can already surmise, that was a supremely wrong way to think about it.Back then, my list of culinary options was insanely short, but a mainstay on that collection of meals, was one particular flavor profile that I still love to this day: peanut butter. SEE ALSO: Impress Your Friends With Some Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Banana MuffinsI have always loved any and all things peanut butter, and I don’t think I’m alone in saying that. My favorite cereals have peanut butter aspects, same for my preferred candies and sandwiches. Hell, I even love Thai food, simply because of the peanut elements that can be found in their dishes. In short, I’m obsessed with the stuff, and for good reason – it’s incredible!Truly, you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone that would turn down a PB-inspired snack or dish. And that guarantee goes double for this amazing recipe for Pot Peanut Butter. SEE ALSO: How To Make Cannabis-Enriched Peanut Butter Marshmallow TreatsNot only does this tremendous cannabis-infused concoction taste just like the “real deal,” but it’ll transport you to a far more mellow, relaxed state that you simply don’t get to enjoy with just some run-of-the-mill peanut butter.Also, full disclosure, it couldn’t be easier to make. So, really, if you’re a cannabis enthusiast, and a fan of the iconic flavor of peanut butter, this recipe is right up your “culinary alley,” so to speak. In order to make some Pot Peanut Butter, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- That’s it!
- Now, before we launch into this immensely simple step-by-step process, you should know that, what I’m about to teach you, is intended for a single serving. In other recipes, I go into great detail about how to make large portions of this or that, but for this particular recipe, I find that the single serving approach is best.
- One, because the entire procedure can be done in well under 5 minutes, and two, you won’t have to use a lot of your cannabis-infused extra virgin olive oil on a full jar of peanut butter.
- Which, I know may seem surprising to hear, especially coming from me, a person who just sung the multiple praises of PB to no end, but this spread just isn’t a heavily used item in most dishes (though it should be). So, relegating the rest of your infused olive oil for other, larger recipes that require it, is just a smarter approach to the whole endeavor, in my opinion.
- Alright, so, to get things started, you’ll want to pull out that ramekin, and dunk in about 2 teaspoons of that cannabis-infused extra virgin olive oil. Then, add in roughly 2 tablespoons of your preferred brand/consistency of peanut butter. Mix the two together thoroughly, and boom, you’re done.
- If you’d like the consistency of the mixture to be a touch thicker, you can simply toss it in the fridge for a little bit, and in no time, it should have toughened up to your liking. At this point, you can spread that bad boy on a piece of toast, or anything else you’d like, and have yourself an uplifting, mentally-elevating snack.
- And that’s how you make Potent Pot Peanut Butter, party people!
- When it comes to dosing out homemade edible creations of this nature, you should always take a “baby step” approach to things. Give yourself just a couple of bites, at first, and allow the THC within the mixture to work its way into your system. That could take anywhere between 90-120 minutes, so be patient.
- Once that time period passes, you can then decide for yourself if you’d like more or not. Should you find that you are wanting more, this process is super simple, and you can be enjoying another slice of Pot Peanut Butter toast in no time! Because, really, at the end of the day, the easier a recipe is to complete, the better it is.
- And I don’t think they make recipes any easier than this.
- I can just see it now…
- Morning rolls around, and you stumble out of bed and onto the couch. After firing up a quality “wake and bake” session, you head on over to your coffee maker to fill up a cup. As that baby is brewing, you assemble yourself a little bit of this Pot Peanut Butter, which you then graciously slather over a piece of bread.
- You serendipitously wrap up that process, just as your coffee is ready to go. With both of those critical morning elements in hand, you meander back to your spot on the couch, and proceed to calmly munch on a marijuana-infused mid-morning snack, making it damn near impossible to have a bad day.