Reading Time: 5 minutes
How To Make THC-Infused Rib Eyes With Cannabis Chimichurri Sauce
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 ¾ Cup of Regular Olive Oil
- 2 Cups of Canola Oil
- 1 Quart of Chopped Parsley
- ⅓ Cup of Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Red Chili Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons of Dried Oregano
- 2 Ribeye Steaks Bone-In
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- ¾ Cups Of Regular Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
Sure, you can spend hours online, researching various ribeye steak crock pot recipes, or even slow cooker ribeye tips and tricks. Which is all well and good, but there’s something lacking in those types of homemade intrepertations, if you ask me. They’re tasty, yes, but are they classy? Sometimes…maybe. I don’t know really, it’s hard to tell for sure. It all depends on how you prepare it, at the end of the day. If an adequate amount of effort was put into the cooking process, there’s no reason you can’t walk away with a classy steak dinner, which is what I consider to be one of the most elegant meal options available. What do you think about when someone asks you to envision an “elegant” meal?
SEE ALSO: Take Turkey Day To The Next Level With Cannabis GravyI’ll tell you what I instantly conjure up. My imagination transports me to a dimly lit, high-class steak restaurant. There’s just something about a solid steak dinner that screams “decadence,” wouldn’t you say? I certainly think so. Anyway, there I am, sat in my plush, leather chair in front of a stark white, freshly pressed tablecloth. Seconds after I festoon myself with an equally blank napkin in my collar, a waiter brings me a glass of scotch, and a Texas-sized plate, full of a deliciously prepared, expertly executed Rib Eye steak. I’m talking about a real cartoonish depiction of a steak here. It’s the type of cut that only exists in your dreams. It’s perfectly seared, and the butter melts upon contact with the braising hot, yet super welcoming cut of beef. You can’t help but take a subtle sip of scotch, before cutting into this meal like a true animal. SEE ALSO: Get Ready For The “Big Game” With THC Buffalo WingsWhich is another aspect that I enjoy about steak. It’s very animalistic, when you think about it. And, while that may upset a portion of the population, who opt for a more “green” lifestyle, I can’t help but revel in the cacophony of flavors and savoriness that often accompany a well-prepared steak.But the steak I’m about to teach you how to make is even more elevated than one you’d find at a fine dining establishment. How did I accomplish such a seemingly impossible task, you ask? Why, with cannabis, of course! That’s right, party people. I’m about to teach how to make some truly amazing, sincerely strong THC-Infused Rib Eyes with Cannabis Chimichurri Sauce. Sounds great, right? SEE ALSO: How To Make Cannabis-Infused Butternut Squash FrittersBefore we get into the intricate details of this recipe, though, let’s first make sure you have all the necessary ingredients needed in order to properly make some THC-Infused Rib Eyes and Cannabis Chimichurri Sauce. And, seeing as how there are two separate elements to this dish, let’s separate the ingredient list, as well, to make things a little simpler.In order to make the Cannabis Chimichurri Sauce, you’ll need the following:And, to make the THC-Infused Rib Eyes, you’ll want to get:
- Alright, once you’ve collected all of those necessary elements, you can get started on this one-of-a-kind recipe for THC-Infused Rib Eyes with Cannabis Chimichurri Sauce.
- To kick things off, you’ll want to get started on your chimichurri, which couldn’t be easier to complete.
- All you’ll need in order to knock this sauce out of the park, is a large bowl for mixing and, literally, every single thing from your list of ingredients. Mix them all together as best you can.
- Make sure to incorporate all the ingredients into one another adequately, ensuring that the potency of the oil is being evenly distributed throughout the mixture. And that’s it.
- When you’re happy with how that’s looking, simply cover the bowl with some plastic wrap, and place it in the fridge for the time being.
- Now, you’ll want to grab your steaks, and season those bad boys with your desired amount of salt and pepper. Personally, I don’t think you can overseason these steaks, so go as big (or as little) as you see fit.
- Then, once you’ve seasoned those steaks to your preferred level of salt and pepper, place them in the fridge, leaving them uncovered for no less than 10 hours. In my experience, you’re better off just leaving it in there overnight.
- When that time period has finally elapsed, you can then take them out of the fridge. But be sure to do so 2 hours before you plan on cooking them. This allows the steaks to return to room temperature.
- When they’ve reached room temperature, you will then want to fire up your heat source to a “Medium-to-High” heat setting. Atop that, you’ll want to place a substantially large cast-iron skillet. Before the steaks, toss in your oils, and allow them to cover the entirety of the pan.
- Once those oils are nice and warm, you can gently place your steaks inside the skillet, one at a time. Let them cook until they are nice and brown before flipping them. Your goal is to only flip them once, so be strategic with your flips.
- If a steak is approximately ¾” thick, it’ll probably take 8-10 minutes to cook all the way through, for a solid medium-rare interior. Make sure you hit that mark with the help of a meat thermometer, though. Better safe than sorry, I always say.
- When everything is looking like it should, place the steaks on a cutting board to rest for another 10 minutes before you even think about moving forward.
- Then, when it’s time, grab your most trusted steak knife and cut the steaks, against the grain, into little half-inch pieces. After you do that, simply transfer your desired amount of pieces onto a plate, and place your cannabis butter on top of them.
- Also, don’t forget to round off the presentation with some of that previously-prepared Cannabis Chimichurri.
- The only thing left to do at this point is grab a fork and knife, sit down, and dig into these amazing THC-Infused Rib Eyes with Cannabis Chimichurri Sauce!Stoned appetit, my fellow enthusiasts!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 248mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g