Reading Time: 3 minutes
How To Make Marijuana Macaroni Salad Like A Pro
Servings: 6 Servings
- 5-7 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- ¾ Teaspoon of Celery Seed
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 ¼ Teaspoons of White Vinegar
- ¾ Cup of White Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 2 Cups of Creamy Salad Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons of Dill Pickle Relish
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper Seeded, Chopped
- 3 Stalks of Celery Chopped
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 3 Eggs Hard Cooked, Chopped
- 2 Cups of Elbow Macaroni Uncooked
- Mixing bowl
As a young, super-picky child, I was repulsed by anything even remotely related to the word “salad.” Yuck. No thanks, I’d think to myself. Back then, a salad seemed like the culinary equivalent of eating a bowl of gooey medicine. However, as I grew up, I quickly realized how wrong I was, and instantly became infatuated with all things “salad.” Which is what prompted me to first try out this recipe for Marijuana Macaroni Salad.
SEE ALSO: Get Lifted With This Recipe For THC “Baked” SpaghettiWhat I love most about this Marijuana Macaroni Salad is how predictably awesome it is. There’s nothing about this infused version that tastes different than the original. In fact, I may even go so far as to say that this THC salad has more flavor than the traditional style. But, maybe that’s just my personal opinion. I guess you’re going to have to make some for yourself to find out. SEE ALSO: How To Make Cannabis Chicken Taco Soup Like A ProIf you’re eager to get going on this weed salad recipe, you will first need to acquire the following critical elements:
Cost: approx. $15-$20
- To kick things off with this recipe, you’ll want to bring a pot of salted water to a solid boil.
- When you reach that boiling point, toss in your elbow macaroni, and let that cook for anywhere between 8-10 minutes.
- When it’s nice and tender, drain, and set it to the side for the time being.
- Next, grab a big mixing bowl. In it, stir together your relish, red pepper, celery, onion, and eggs.
- Then, in a different, somewhat tinier mixing bowl, you’ll want to mix together your celery seed, salt, vinegar, white sugar, mustard, salad dressing, and desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Once those are fully incorporated with one another, pour that infused concoction over the vegetables, and follow that up with your macaroni. And really stir it in there, as this is where you’ll want to make sure the potency is evenly distributed throughout the entire mixture.
- Lastly, cover the whole bowl, and place it in the fridge for 60 minutes, at the very least.
- But, once it’s ready, you can remove it from those cold confines, and serve it up to all of your stoner friends.
And there you have it, party people. A sincerely simple recipe for Marijuana Macaroni Salad that you’ll never forget. Remember, folks. This is still an infused delicacy, so err on the side of caution. No need to overdo it, and eat a bunch at once. Just snack on a bit for starters, let it mellow out for a while, then in 90 minutes, see how you feel. That’s the best way to go about any edible experience, in my personal opinion. Happy eating!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 532.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 9g | Cholesterol: 132.7mg | Sodium: 944.1mg
Spread the love