Reading Time: 3 minutes
How To Make Cannabis Chicken Taco Soup Like A Pro
Servings: 6 Bowls
- 1-3 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture (Per Serving)
- 2 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Cooking Oil Olive, Vegetable, Etc.
- 1 Package of Neufchatel Cheese 8 oz., Softened
- 1 Pound of Chicken Breast Skinless, Boneless
- ¼ Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can of Chopped Green Chiles 4 oz.
- 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup 10 oz.
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles 10 oz.
- 2 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt Divided
- 1 Cup of Bell Pepper Diced
- 1 Cup of Onion Diced
- Non-stick cooking spray
There are a lot of reasons for someone to eat soup. It tastes great, is usually a fantastic combination of beloved flavors and ingredients, and typically, it’s pretty easy to make. But, while those reasons are completely valid, I usually turn to soup when I’m in need of a “pick-me-up.” That needed boost could be health-related, mood-related, or a brilliant blend of both. And, whenever I’m in the market for just such a dish, I always turn to this Cannabis Chicken Taco Soup.
SEE ALSO: Get Lifted With This Recipe For THC “Baked” SpaghettiCannabis Chicken Taco Soup never fails to hit the spot in more ways than one. Sure, it may take a bit of time to cook, but every second spent in the kitchen constructing this culinary masterpiece is well worth it, as it routinely tastes phenomenal, and gets the consumer good and stoned, just like a quality edible should. SEE ALSO: Super Simple Recipe For Dank THC Detroit-Style PizzaCurious about this weed soup recipe? Well, if you’re even thinking about taking on this culinary endeavor, you will need to pick up the following ingredients first, before doing anything else.You’re going to need:
Cost: approx. $20+
- You’ll first want to apply a healthy coating of your non-stick cooking spray to the interior of a slow-cooker.
- Upon completing that quick, preliminary step, you can toss in your bell pepper, 1 teaspoon of salt, and onions. Follow that up by stirring in your chiles, condensed soup, diced tomatoes, and chicken broth.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, you’ll want to combine your black pepper, cumin, 1 teaspoon of salt, taco seasoning, and of course, your cannabis-infused cooking oil.
- Once those elements are fully incorporated with each other, toss your chicken inside of the bowl, and really toss them around, to ensure that each chicken is thoroughly coated in that infused mixture.
- When you are happy with how coated each chicken is, you can carefully transfer them into that slow-cooker of yours.
- Proceed to cook everything on a “Low” heat setting. You’re looking to eliminate the pink from the center of the chicken, and create nothing but clear juices running from the bird, itself. That, in my experience, takes anywhere in the realm of 2-3 hours. Be sure to utilize a trusted thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken, which should be 165°.
- When that happens, remove the chicken from the slow-cooker, and start to shred those bad boys up.
Neufchatel Cheese Melt
- Now, grab that Neufchatel cheese, and toss that into the slow-cooker, and keep it there, on its own, until it melts.
- Then, when it reaches that melted consistency, you can toss the shredded chicken back in, and keep it in there for another 20-30 minutes or so.
- After that time period, if your chicken is cooked through, you can start to distribute this soup into 6 separate bowls. And, for good measure, stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture into each serving, before digging in.
And that’s it, people. That’s how you make Cannabis Chicken Taco Soup from scratch. Pretty easy, right? Happy eating, my fellow cannabis enthusiasts.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 301.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.2g | Protein: 21.7g | Cholesterol: 73.5mg | Sodium: 2172.4mg
Spread the love