Reading Time: 3 minutes
How To Make A Cannabis Grilled Veggie Sandwich At Home
Servings: 4 Servings
For this recipe, you’ll need to get the following ingredients:
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- ⅛ Cup of Regular Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup of Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 2 Focaccia Bread Pieces 4” x 6”, Split Horizontally
- 1 Small Yellow Squash Sliced
- 1 Red Onion Sliced
- 1 Small Zucchini Sliced
- 1 Cup of Red Bell Peppers Sliced
- Mixing bowl
Sometimes, eating healthy is easier said than done. Sure, there’s a major part of the population that has no problem devouring fruits and vegetables for their sustenance. But, for others, such as myself, that sort of culinary ordeal seems more like a chore than a tasty reward. However, that said, if you properly prepare yourself a hearty, healthy vegetarian meal, you’d be surprised how great it can be, especially if there’s some cannabis thrown in the mix. Which is precisely what you can expect from this recipe for a Cannabis Grilled Veggie Sandwich.
SEE ALSO: Easy Recipe For Cannabis Chicken MarsalaThis Cannabis Grilled Veggie Sandwich is ideal for the picky eating stoner who knows they need to ditch the fast food for some fresh legumes, but aren’t motivated enough to actually make the move towards healthier eating habits. But, with an infused recipe of this nature just waiting to be enjoyed, it’ll only be a matter of time before a series of vegetables find their way onto your usual shopping list. I guarantee it!
Cost: approx. $15-$20
- For starters, you’ll want to grab a mixing bowl. In it, combine your minced garlic, lemon juice, and mayonnaise. Once you feel like you’ve adequately blended those ingredients together, you can place them in the fridge for the time being.
- At this point, you’ll want to preheat your grill. Set it for the highest heat possible.
- After that, grab your vegetables, and thoroughly brush each side of them with your cannabis-infused olive oil. It’s also at this time when you should apply your regular olive oil to the grill grates, to avoid any sticking during the grilling process.
- Upon completing that step, place your delicious zucchini and bell peppers on the grill. Be mindful to place them as close to the middle of the grill as you can. Around those, strategically place your squash pieces and onion.
- Let those ingredients cook amongst one another for a few minutes, flip them over, and let them cook for an additional few minutes. Remember, the peppers used in this recipe may take a little longer to cook, but once everything is done, remove those ingredients from the grill, and place them to the side for the time being.
- Now, grab that mayonnaise mixture from the fridge, and spread it onto the open sides of the focaccia bread. On top of that, place your desired amount of crumbled feta cheese.
- Take that bread and place it on the grill, with the cheese facing upward. Cover it up, and let it sit in that heat for 2-3 minutes – no more than that. You are looking to melt that cheese a tad, without burning the bread.
- When you’re happy with how everything is looking, remove the bread from the grill, apply your previously grilled vegetables onto the slices, and boom, you’re done!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.5g | Protein: 9.2g | Fat: 23.8g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 623mg