Reading Time: 3 minutes
Get Lifted With This Recipe For THC “Baked” Spaghetti
Servings: 8 Portions
- 5 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 4 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese Divided
- 2 Cups of Small Curd Cottage Cheese Divided
- ⅓ Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Teaspoon of Seasoned Salt
- 1 Jar of Meatless Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef
- 1 Package of Spaghetti 16 oz.
- 9” x 13” baking dish
- Big pot
- Big skillet
- Mixing bowl
There’s a reason Italian food is loved across the globe. The familiar scents and flavors that coincide with these crowd-pleasing culinary creations are downright perfect. They always satisfy the taste buds in the most filling, savory way imaginable. And this recipe for THC “Baked” Spaghetti is no exception.
SEE ALSO: Super Simple Recipe For Dank THC Detroit-Style PizzaWhile the common versions of Italian food are all well and good, they simply can’t deliver a series of therapeutic relaxation like this THC “Baked” Spaghetti can. This dish is famous for its taste, strength, and unbelievably easy recipe. It’s true, even the most inexperienced cannabis chef will be able to pull off this classic cuisine with absolutely no issues whatsoever. SEE ALSO: Get “Baked” With This THC Spinach & Feta Pita RecipeSo, if you’re thinking about whipping up some of this dank delicacy for yourself, you’ll first need to acquire the following list of ingredients:
Cost: approx. $15-$20
- Alright, to kick things off with this recipe, you’ll want to grease up a 9” x 13” baking dish, and preheat your oven to a standard 350°.
- Following that, bring a big pot of salted water to a full boil, and proceed to cook (and stir) your noodles until they are cooked through, yet firm. Which, in my experience, takes roughly 12 minutes or so. When that happens, and you’re happy with how everything is looking, drain the noodles.
- Now, grab a big skillet, and place it over “Medium” heat. In this skillet, stir and cook your onion and beef together until the meat becomes visibly brown, and the onions are translucent and soft to the touch. That usually happens after 7 minutes or so. And, when it does, drain everything, and stir in your seasoned salt and spaghetti sauce.
- At this point, you’ll want to grab a big mixing bowl. In it, whisk together your cannabis-infused butter, Parmesan, and eggs.
- When those are fully incorporated with one another, mix in your spaghetti noodles, and be sure to pick up the bowl, and toss it, to ensure that everything is evenly dispersed throughout.
- Then, take this infused spaghetti mixture, and place half of it into that baking dish of yours. On top of that, apply half of your cottage cheese, meat sauce, and mozzarella. Repeat that layering procedure with the rest of your ingredients.
- Cover the whole thing with foil and, when your oven is ready, toss it inside to bake for about 40 minutes.
- When that time period is over, remove the foil, and place it back in the oven to fully melt and brown the cheese, which typically requires at least 20 more minutes.
- After that’s done, you can remove it from the oven, and grab yourself a serving.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 728kcal | Carbohydrates: 61.9g | Protein: 42.5g | Cholesterol: 150.2mg | Sodium: 1250.5mg