Reading Time: 3 minutes
THC Spinach & Feta Pita Recipe
For this one-of-a-kind pot pita recipe, you’ll need to get:
- 3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese Grated
- ½ Cup of Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 4 Fresh Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Bunch of Spinach Rinsed, Chopped
- 2 Roma Tomatoes Chopped
- 6 Whole Wheat Pita Breads 6”
- 1 6 oz. Tub of Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- Baking sheet
The days of “healthy eating options” rarely tasting good are long gone. To be fair, perhaps, they never existed. But, if you ask me, I never really opted for vegetarian-friendly meals because of their lack of, well, satisfaction. They didn’t usually taste “great,” and they’d struggle to fill me up. On top of that, making them at home always felt like a chore. But, that was all before I tried this recipe for a THC Spinach & Feta Pita.
SEE ALSO: Easy Recipe For Cannabis Chicken MarsalaThis THC Spinach & Feta Pita recipe has completely changed the game for me. The way these flavors and ingredients work together to create an epic meal that is equally hearty and healthy is absolutely awesome. And, when I think about it, I don’t believe there’s another health-centric cuisine out there that even comes close to this unique dish. Which is why I’m beyond excited to share this recipe with all of you, my fellow stoners. SEE ALSO: Cure Your Munchies With This Cannabis Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- To begin, you’ll simply need to meander over to your oven, and preheat that reliable kitchen appliance to 350°.
- Meanwhile, as that warms up, take your tomato pesto, and strategically spread it onto one side of each piece of pita bread.
- After you’ve completed that simple step, place each piece onto a baking sheet, with their pesto-sides facing upward.
- Next, top each pita off with your Pamesan cheese, feta cheese, mushrooms, spinach, and tomatoes.
- Then, grab your cannabis-infused olive oil, and evenly distribute its flavorful potency over all of the pieces of pita bread.
- Follow that up with your desired amount of pepper for added seasoning.
- At this point, you’ll want to throw those pieces of newly-infused pita into that preheated oven of yours for roughly 12 minutes or so.
- When the pieces are deliciously crisp, you’ll know they are ready.
- When that happens, take them out of the oven, and proceed to slice the pitas into quarters for easy dosing.
And that’s it, party people. That’s how you make THC Spinach & Feta Pita bites with the utmost ease and simplicity. Now, just because these pita bites are healthy doesn’t mean they’re weak. In fact, I’d go so far as to say these are some of the more potent health-conscious edibles one can make. So, with that in mind, just remember to err on the side of caution before you eat too many of these delicious morsels at once. But, if you approach the whole experience with measured portions, I promise, you will have nothing but an amazing time.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 41.6g | Protein: 11.6g | Fat: 17.1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 587mg