Reading Time: 2 minutes
Enhance Your Mood With Some THC Turkey Taco Salad
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2-3 Droppers THC Tincture
- 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Salsa
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 2 Cups Tortilla Chips
- 4 Cups Mixed Salad Greens and Fresh Herbs
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 Pound Ground Turkey
- Mixing bowl
Eating healthy is easy enough, if you’ve got the gumption to do so. But, for the most part, these health-conscious meals tend to fall flat in the “filling” department. Sure, you’re not supposed to be overly full after one of these dishes, but I am often left starving. Which is why I tend to make myself this THC Turkey Taco Salad more often than anything else in my “healthy” recipe book.
SEE ALSO: How To Make Marijuana Macaroni Salad Like A ProNo, it’s not the “healthiest” meal to make, per se, but it is far from bad, believe me. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that this THC Turkey Taco Salad tastes better than the original, actually fills you up without weighing you down, and gets you super stoned. I mean, what more could you ask for from a homemade edible?
Cost: Approx. ~ $15-$20
- First and foremost, you’re going to want to cook your turkey meat in a skillet placed over “Medium” heat. Aim to cook them for around 6-7 minutes, until they are fully browned.
- When that happens, season the meat with your taco seasoning.
- Follow that up with your green bell pepper, and cook it for about 5 minutes, stirring up the contents the whole time. In about 5 minutes, the pepper should be nice and tender.
- Upon seeing that, transfer the contents into a large mixing bowl. Then, stir in your desired amount of THC tincture. Be mindful to really stir it in, as you’ll want to make sure the potency is evenly dispersed throughout the mixture.
- Then, serve up salad greens on two separate plates. You can top the whole thing off with some onion, cheese, and tortilla chips.
- On top of that, you’ll distribute your infused turkey mixture.
- Finish off the whole thing with some sour cream and salsa, and boom, that’s that!
There you have it, folks. A super easy, super tasty recipe for THC Turkey Taco Salad.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 540.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.7g | Protein: 35.6g | Fat: 27.3g | Cholesterol: 119.1mg | Sodium: 18887.6mg