Reading Time: 3 minutes
Easy Recipe For Fried Chicken & THC Hot Sauce Butter
- 1-3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- ¾ Cup of Hot Sauce Your Preferred Brand
- 15 Whole Chicken Wings
- 1 Cup of Cornstarch
- 3 Large Eggs Lightly Beaten
- Oil for Deep-Frying
Fried Chicken and THC Hot Sauce Butter. Wow. Even typing that makes my stomach gurgle in stoned excitement. I mean, I think that’s the case for everyone. Hot wings have long been a staple in this country, and for good reason, they’re phenomenal. These handheld bits of spicy fried chicken are unbeatable in my eyes, and the fact that these can taste great and get you high at the same time, makes them pretty much unstoppable, in my humble opinion.
SEE ALSO: These THC Microdose Raspberry Jam Cookies Are Unbelievably GoodBut, before I get into all the details surrounding this recipe for Fried Chicken and THC Hot Sauce Butter, I think it’s important to give credit where credit is due. And, honestly, I think hot wings are a better stoned snack than pizza, burgers, or sweets. I’m sorry, but that’s just how I feel. There’s something exhilarating about testing your spice limits while stoned that is unlike any other culinary experience out there. These super-affordable, readily available bird bites can be found at damn near every eatery across the nation, and their popularity has miraculously only grown over the years. Grabbing some wings with your friends has become an American pastime, and I don’t think any other food will ever knock it out of that top spot. SEE ALSO: Simple Recipe For Potent Pot Peanut ButterBut, hey, maybe that’s just me. However, I’m fairly confident that you’ll be agreeing with me (if you’re not already) after trying out this one-of-a-kind recipe. But, before I get into the nitty-gritty of this particular recipe, we have to make sure you have all the proper ingredients on hand in order to properly pull off this amazingly delicious (super potent) Fried Chicken and THC Hot Sauce Butter. So, for this recipe, you will need:
- First, you’ll want to cut the chicken wings into three different sections. Be sure to throw away the wing tip element of each wing.
- Gently dump your cornstarch into a substantially-sized Ziploc bag, before adding in your wings, but only add a few at a time, and shake up the contents until each wing is adequately coated in cornstarch.
- In another bowl, place your eggs, and dip your wings in this egg mixture to dredge them.
- Then, with either a deep-fryer or electric skillet, you’ll want to heat up some oil until it hits a temperature of 375°. That will be the ideal temperature for frying these wings.
- When you hit that level, take your wings, and fry those bad boys for a little under 10 minutes, until they turn golden brown, and you can see those delicious juices running clear. Don’t forget to turn the wings, every now and then, throughout the course of this process. When they’re ready, drain the excess oil off of them with some paper towels.
- In a rather small saucepan, dump in your cannabis-infused butter, over “Medium” heat, until it melts.
- When it fully melts, knock down the heat a bit, and throw in your desired brand of hot sauce. Let these two simmer with one another for a bit, as you stir up the contents, ensuring that every drop of hot sauce is being infused with the potency of your cannabis-infused butter. The second you feel like everything couldn’t possibly be blended in anymore, remove it from the heat, and place it to the side for the time being.
- Now, take you chicken wings, and place them atop a previously-greased baking pan. After that, pour roughly half of that infused hot sauce on the wings, before tossing them in the oven to bake at 350° for about 15 minutes.
- Turn those wings halfway through, and reapply the infused hot sauce, before you toss them back in the oven, to bake for an additional 15 minutes. Once the coating appears to be set, you can remove the wings, plate them up, and have one heck of a lunch (or dinner)!
- And that, my friends, is how you make Fried Chicken and THC Hot Sauce Butter like a pro!
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 484mg