Reading Time: 2 minutes
Easy Recipe For Cannabis Chicken Marsala
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 4 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves Skinless, Boneless, ¼” Thick
- ¼ Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms Sliced
- ½ Cup of Marsala Wine
- ¼ Cup of Cooking Sherry
Sometimes, our palates grow tired of the standard fare we choose to eat on a regular basis. Fast food, snacks, frozen dinners, sure, they can fill our stomachs in a pinch, if we’re looking for a quick, mindless meal, but there’s no real culinary enjoyment there. It’s all pretty basic and boring, if you ask me. That’s why I decided to venture out, and try a recipe that I had never attempted before, and after consuming it, I couldn’t have been more happy with my decision to do so. And, if you take the time to make some Cannabis Chicken Marsala for yourself, I’m confident that you’ll be feeling the exact same way.
SEE ALSO: Cure Your Munchies With This Cannabis Grilled Cheese SandwichThe decadence, elegance, and overall classy demeanor found in this Cannabis Chicken Marsala dish is incredible. If you’re looking to whip up a fancified feast for your fellow stoner, or want to impress a significant other with a propensity for edibles, then this is the recipe for you. It’s delicious, easy to make, and fully infused with cannabis. I mean, what more could you ask for out of an edible recipe?If you’re eager to give this recipe a shot, you’ll first want to check out your culinary inventory for the following list of ingredients:
Cost: approx. $20
- For starters, you’ll need to grab a small mixing bowl. In it, combine your salt, pepper, oregano, and flour.
- Following that quick step, thoroughly coat each of your halved chicken breasts into the flour mixture.
- Now, in a fairly large skillet, over “Medium” heat, you’re going to want to fully melt your cannabis-infused butter amongst your cannabis-infused olive oil.
- When that has completely melted, carefully place your chicken into the skillet, and keep it there until it turns a light brown. At which point, you’ll want to flip each piece, and toss in your tasty mushrooms.
- Then, pour in your sherry and your wine.
- Cover the entire skillet, and let those delicious elements simmer amongst each other for about 10 minutes. And, halfway through that 10-minute period, be sure to flip over each piece. You’ll know they are ready to go, once the juices of the chicken are clear, and there is no more pink visible in any piece.
- Only thing left to do at this point is grab your favorite chicken breast, throw it on a plate, grab a knife and fork, and prepare to have one of the most delectable, sincerely serene infused meals of all time.
Serving: 1Chicken | Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.3g | Protein: 28.8g | Fat: 26.6g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 543mg