Reading Time: 2 minutes
Cure Your Munchies With This Cannabis Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 6 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter Divided, Softened
- 8 Slices of Sourdough Bread
- 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons of Manchego Cheese Finely Shredded
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- ½ Cup of Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- ½ Cup of Monterey Jack Cheese Shredded
- ½ Cup of Gruyere Cheese Shredded
- 4 Ounces of Brie Cheese Sliced, Without Rind
It’s hard not to immediately salivate when you hear the phrase, “Cannabis Grilled Cheese Sandwich.” All of those nostalgic memories of grilled goodness from your past come rushing back to the forefront of your mind, but along with it, is a heaping helping of affection for all things cannabis. At least, that’s how my mind works, anyway.
SEE ALSO: Easy Recipe For Fried Chicken & THC Hot Sauce ButterHonestly, I don’t think it gets much better than a well-prepared Cannabis Grilled Cheese Sandwich. It’s insanely easy to make, always hits the spot, and it gets you high. Seriously, what more do you want out of a meal? Now, I’m sure we’re all excited to get started on this recipe, but we need to grab all of the ingredients first, before we can even think about starting on any sandwiches. For this unique recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- To kick things off, you’ll want to evenly spread 3 tablespoons of cannabis-infused butter onto one side of each of the bread slices.
- Then, you’ll toast this bread, with the cannabis-infused butter side facing down, on a griddle (or skillet) set on “Medium-to-Low” heat for about 2 or 3 minutes. You’ll know they are ready when they take on a golden brown color.
- After that, grab a small bowl for mixing, and in it, mix together your Manchego cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder, as well as your remaining 3 tablespoons of cannabis-infused butter.
- In a completely different bowl, mix together your Gruyere, Monterey Jack, and Cheddar.
- Now, in order to put these deliciously dank sandwiches together, you’ll want to take 4 of those bread slices, and apply your sliced Brie onto the toasted side. Then, you’ll sprinkle your cheddar cheese mixture on top of that, as evenly as you can.
- Take those remaining bread slices, and place them on top of these open-faced cheese sandwiches that you just made in the previous step, with their toasted side facing down/inward.
- Then, you’ll strategically spread your mayonnaise on the outsides of each of these mouth-watering sandwiches, before placing them back on your griddle (or skillet). Let these sandwiches brown, as the cheese fully melts, which usually takes about 5 or so minutes on each side.
- When you’re happy with how everything is looking, just toss those sandwiches on a plate, and dig in.
- And that’s how you make Cannabis Grilled Cheese Sandwiches like a professional cannabis chef! This recipe is simple, quick, and beyond delicious. Plus, it’ll get you good and stoned. Talk about a “win, win,” right?! Stoned appetite, my fellow enthusiasts.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 659kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 49g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 1017mg