Reading Time: 3 minutes
Brighten Your Day With This THC Tex-Mex Pizza Recipe
Servings: 2 Servings
- 2-3 Droppers THC Tincture
- 1 Tablespoon Ranch Dressing
- 8 Slices Ripe Pitted Peeled Avocado (Thin)
- 10 Slices Fresh Jalapeno Pepper (Thin, Seeds Removed)
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup Salsa
- 1 Whole Flatbread
- 2 Ounces Smoked Turkey Dinner Sausage
- 2 Slices Turkey Bacon
- Cookie sheet
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Small mixing bowl
The flavor profiles and taste pairings that have come out of the Southwest are phenomenal. They have found a perfect balance and blend of spice and savory-ness that most other cuisines would kill for. And this THC Tex-Mex Pizza is a perfect example of just such excellence. Plus, it’ll get you stoned. So, really, what’s not to love?
SEE ALSO: Enhance Your Mood With Some THC Turkey Taco SaladWhile the name of this THC-infused delicacy may seem abundantly complicated, I assure you, the recipe for this THC Tex-Mex Pizza is super easy. In fact, most rookie cannabis cooks are able to fully nail this recipe without any problems or issues whatsoever, and I’m beyond confident that you’ll be able to pull it off just as easily!
Cost: Approx. ~ $20+
- Like with most other recipes of this nature, you’ll want to kick things off by preheating your oven to a classic 350°.
- And, as that warms up, you can take this time to expertly spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Once you’ve accomplished that, you can set that to the side for the time being, and continue on with the recipe.
- To do that, you’ll need to simply cook your turkey bacon per the package’s instructions. When you’ve adequately done that, you can let them cool down a touch, before you crumble them up into delicious little morsels. Upon completing that, you can set that to the side for the time being, as well.
- Now, you’ll want to heat up your delectable turkey sausage, per the package’s instructions. No need to get fancy here or anything.
- Once you’ve thoroughly heated it up, you can proceed to cut it into 10 even, fairly thin slices. And again, you will place these to the side, too.
- Now, you’ll want to place your flatbread onto your previously-prepared cookie sheet.
- When your oven is ready, toss it inside to bake for just a couple of minutes.
- Then, you’ll remove it from the oven, and spread an even layer of salsa on top of it.
- Next, you’ll add a layer of sausage, jalapeno peppers, and cheese, before you toss it back in the oven to bake for 4-5 minutes. Once the cheese has visibly melted, you can remove it from the oven, and top the whole thing off with some avocado and bacon slices.
- Now, place your ranch dressing in a small mixing bowl, along with your desired amount of THC tincture. Fully incorporate these two ingredients together, to ensure that the potency of the tincture is evenly dispersed throughout the dressing.
- Lastly, you’ll finish the pizza off with a drizzling of this infused dressing, and start serving it up!
That’s it, party people. That’s how you make THC Tex-Mex Pizza at home like an absolute pro!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.1g | Protein: 22.7g | Fat: 33.3g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 588mg
Spread the love